Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Depression

I don't know what is going on. He use to work far from where we live so I never got to see him but then he was in between jobs and we started spending a lot of time together. Then he got a job where I worked and for a while we met on breaks and went to lunch and talked almost every day. And we both belong to the same gym so we started working out together once or twice a week. I enjoy being around him so I'm at a loss as to why recently I have also felt depressed. I am sure people think we are a couple even though we are not. I didn't think it bothered me what people thought; not even the guys at the gym. The way I see it - I know what we are to each other and we are just friends. But I have to admit that we have a closer friendship than most guys. But something is bothering me enough that I am fighting this depression for at least two weeks. And, except for the occasional gay pon farr, I almost never get depressed for more than a couple of hours. I was thinking I would just wait this feeling out but then what's a blog for if not to talk about the things bothering you. At least I got it off my chest. Maybe tomorrow the depression will lift.

No comments: